top of page
Augmented Reality Learning Labs
Augmented Reality Lessons for
Connecticut High School Science Students
Developed and executed AR experiences with a team of eight. The project was developed teaching and using Design Thinking and Zapworks AR.
in collaboration with EdAdvance and CoAction Lab, I am researching and creating 5 lessons for Connecticut public schools using Augmented Reality as a learning aid.
Serving as Art Director for these experiences, we have created three Augmented Reality lessons:
- DNA Translation, 3D Visualization
- DNA Translation, Narrative Cartoon
- Natural Selection in the Galapagos Islands
- UN Goals for Sustainable Development
- Chemical Reactions in Household Products
- Periodic Table of Elements
bottom of page